April 26 – 30, 2019
Immerse yourself in the a yoga lifestyle and experience complete serenity in a naturally beautiful and peaceful setting free from the noise and stimulation of the outside world. Recharge yourself by practicing the ancient teachings of Yoga following the daily schedule which has been carefully designed to enhance your energy levels and also provide time for rest and contemplation.
Enjoy yoga classes, silent meditation, delicious vegetarian meals, workshop, and being in nature. Begin to discover your true nature as peace, happiness, and bliss and develop skills which will improve the health of your mind and body, and soul.
relaxation techniques (savasana)
Mantras and the Mind
– YOGIC EXERCISES bring peace and well-being. These exercises are not aerobic and can be completed by people of any fitness level.
– YOGIC BREATHING increases energy levels and balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
– YOGIC RELAXATION controls stress and helps achieve spiritual and mental peace. Melt away the stress of city living.
– YOGIC DIET (vegetarian) helps to revitalize the body and improve digestive health.
– POSITIVE THINKING & MEDITATION helps to under stand your inner core and unlock your potential. Calm the mind and remove negative energy.
- Orientation and Introduction of Sivananda Yoga
- What is Classical Yoga?
- Workshop: Sun Salutation and Asana
- How our mind works? What is positive thinking?
- Why meditate?”
- Peace “How to work with three Gunas to progress towards peace of mind?”
- Pranayama – Positive thinking techniques
- Love – How to apply classical yogic approachesin daily
- life for harmonious relationships and emotional wellbeing?
Find out more about our teachings.
Tenting – $108.00
Shared 4-person – $122.00
Shared (2-person) – $166.00
Single Room – $238.00
All options include 2 vegetarian meals, 2 yoga classes, and 2 satsangs.
6:00am – meditation, chanting
8:00am – Yoga Class
10:00am – Vegetarian Brunch
11:00am – Karma Yoga (selfless service)
01:00pm – Workshop
04:00pm – All Levels Open Yoga Class
06:00pm – Vegetarian Dinner
08:00pm – meditation, chanting
Come any time of the year for a yoga vacation.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: Check-in time is between 12:00 – 4:00pm Friday. Please do not arrive any later than 7:00 pm. We recommend that you join the afternoon Asana class at 4:00pm.
Departure: The course will finish at 2:00pm on Sunday. Please check-out of your room by 12:00pm. Please stay on for your final workshop before departing.
What to Bring
In-door slippers, loose comfortable clothes, notebooks, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight.
All books and materials are available in our boutique.