Yoga & Ayurveda Introduction for Beginners
Ayurveda, the “science of life,” is the traditional medicine of India. It is probably the oldest health care system in the world, with roots going back over 5,000 years into the Vedic era. Ayurveda is one of the most comprehensive healing systems in the world, dealing integrally with body, mind and spirit.
During the weekend, in addition to following the basic daily program of Yoga and meditation of the Yoga resort, you will attend workshops giving a basic introduction to the science of Ayurveda.
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation and Mechanics of Mind
- 3 doshas – Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- 5 sheaths – 3 bodies
- daily routine for balance
- life science – understand the seasons