Unite for a Healthy Planet
A Gathering Of 100,000 Minds
Join the Call for Peace
- Join Meditators from around the world
- 1st Sunday of every month
- Join in at 8pm Vietnam Time
- Chant Om Namo Narayanaya for 30 minutes
- Starting : 2 February 2020
Worldwide Peace Action
The Sivananda organisation is launching a worldwide peace action: gathering 100,000 meditation practioners across the globe once a month for a 30 minute practice of meditation, positive intention and repetition of the peace mantra Om Namo Narayanaya.
Align to a Higher Intention
When a certain percentage of people in the world align their minds at the same time with a strong positive intention, this can neutralize the chaos and unrest generated by negative thinking, ignorance, and greed.
Om Namo Narayanaya
The Mantra Om Namo Narayanaya was given to humanity to be used in time of need to generate powerful waves of harmony and peace.
Create a Positive Future
We invite all yoga students and anyone wanting to help creating a positive future for humanity to participate in this large scale peace mission. Let us join in this effort to bring about a shift in the world consciousness.
End Global Warming
The focus of our meditation will be the unity of all beings including our home, planet earth, as well as raising awareness towards global warming.
“All life is one, all people are members of one human family, all are expression of the One Self”
– Swami Sivananda
Sunday, Feb. 2
Sunday, Mar. 1
Sunday, Apr. 5
Dear Friend in Yoga
Thank you for signing up to the mission « Unite for a healthy planet ».
The project consists of uniting as many people as possible and sending out as much positive vibration as we can to the world with a 30 minute practice of meditation, positive intention and repetition of the peace mantra « Om Namo Narayanaya ». You can do this either at a Sivananda centre, in your local yoga group or at home for 30 minutes.
This meeting will take place on the first Sunday of every month, starting 2nd of February 2020, at 8pm Vietnam time. As such, from every corner of the world, we will join our minds with a strong positive intention to improve the state of the world.
Practical guidance :
- -Prepare an area for yourself or a group area for the meditation practice (quiet, clean and tidy place).
- -Sit in comfortable meditation posture and be ready to start at 2pm French time.
- -Take a couple of minutes to relax your body. Scan it for any tensions, let go of them.
- -Center your mind on an energy centre, the point between the eyebrows or the heart.
- -Breathe slowly and rythmically.
- -Visualize planet earth. Feel it is alive and conscious
- -Connect to all the different forms of life inhabiting the earth : plants, animals, humans.
- -Send a strong feeling of harmony, cooperation and peace to all beings
- -Then start chanting aloud the mantra « Om Namo Narayanaya », the mantra for world peace and harmony, for 15 minutes.
- -Then meditate for 15 minutes, repeating the mantra mentally synchronizing it with your breath
- -Continue to radiate and energy of balance, peace and selfless love to all beings.
- -Conclude with the loud chanting of 3 OM and the loud repetition of the mantra
« Loka samasta, sukhino bhavantu – May the whole world attain peace and harmony »
Thank you for joining us. Please let us know if you have questions and also feedback from the event.
With our best wishes for inner peace