Yoga Beginners Course
Monday, September 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - Friday, September 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
This course is intended for those new to Yoga practice, for those who wish to refresh their practice, and for Yoga practitioners who want to have an introduction to the classical system of practice. The five-day course will include:
Hatha Yoga – Asanas and Pranayama
- Guide to the basic 12 postures
- Explanation of benefits of the posture
- Yogic techniques of breathing
- What is classical yoga?
- Introduction to the tradition and lineage of the yoga masters
- What is the purpose of yoga?
- What are the methods of classical yoga?
- Basic Yoga philosophy of happiness, health, life, freedom
- Vegetarian yogic diet – the how and why
- Relaxation and stress management
- Positive thinking
- Basic techniques of meditation
- The yogic daily routine