Ayurveda is the science of life, including each of the constituents of "Ayu" or Life as taught in the ancient texts to its relevance in modern times as a healing modality. Some of Ayurveda's most insightful aspects on the physical, mental and spiritual levels will be covered with some detail.
Ayurveda provides a perspective on how to approach the individual soul and promote its health from all levels.
- components of Nature(Prakriti),
- the science of the Elements,
- the qualities(Gunas) of the mind
- the constituents of the body
- the Dhatus(tissues),
- Malas(waste products)
- Doshas( biological humors)