An Invitation to Sivananda Yoga Teachers Worldwide - A six-day celebration of Sivananda Yoga to reconnect with Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda at the Sivananda Yoga in Da Lat, Vietnam. Come for all 6 nights or come for just 4 nights. The price is 1/2 price the normal yoga vacation rates. You will participate in Yoga classes, satsang workshops and 4 hours of karma yoga. There will be teaching workshops and sharings in a relaxed context of mountainous area as well as inspired satsangs.
Workshops and Lectures:
- Basic to Advanced- How to correct/improve asana practice
- Understanding the anatomy behind backward and forward bends
- Pranayama- its importance, how to practice/teach, deepen personal practice
- Yoga for limited mobility/disabled, prenatal and elderly
- Yamas/Niyamas- Re-introduce yourself to the basic do’s and dont’s of Sadhana
- Q and A: Advice on Sadhana and its purpose
The daily schedule includes:
- 6:00am – Satsang
- 8:00am – Yoga Asana Class or Karma Yoga
- 10:00am – Brunch
- 11:00am – Karma Yoga
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm –Special Asana Workshop/Lecture
- 4:00pm-6:00pm – Asana practice or Karma Yoga
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 7:15pm – 7:45pm – Chanting
- 8:00pm – Satsang
This meeting is open to graduates of the Sivananda Yoga Teacher's Training Course.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 12pm on the first date of the course.
Departure: The course will conclude at 12pm on the final date.
What to Bring
Textbook: "Essentials of Yoga Practice and Philosophy" by Swami Sitaramananda
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
- Shared (3 people).............$117 USD
- Shared (4 people).............$102 USD
- Tent.......................................$81 USD
The cost is for all 6 nights and is 1/2 price the normal rates. 4 hours of karma yoga a day plus workshops and yoga classes. Single and double rooms are not available for 1/2 price rate.