We celebrate many holidays of both East and West including:
- New Year
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year
- Sivaratri - all night vigil and chanting in honor of Lord Siva
- Buddha Purnima - full moon celebration of the Lord Buddha
- Master Swami Sivananda Mahraj Mahasamadhi Day - commemorating the final liberation of the great Master
- Guru Purnima - full moon celebration honoring all gurus
- Krishna Jayanti - celebrating the birthday of Sri Krishna
- Ganesha Chaturti - celebrating the birthday of Ganesh, the remover of obstacles
- Navaratri - 9 night celebration of the Divine Mother
- Diwali - Festival of Lights
- Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi - celebrating the final liberation of the Yoga Farm's founder
- Swami Vishnudevananda's Birthday (December 31)
Labor and Liberation Holiday Retreat
2:00 PM Saturday, April 29 –
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Enjoy a relaxing & rejuvinating get-away at this rich & inspiring yoga retreat in Exotic Vietnam. Learn classical yoga from inspired teachers and the International Sivananda Organization
Sunday, July 9, 2017
Guru Purnima is the celebration of the Guru, or spiritual teacher. On this day, we will honor our Gurus, Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda.
Swami Sivananda Mahasamadhi
Friday, July 14, 2017
We will hold Akhanda Kirtan (3 hours continuous chanting) of His name, show a video of His life and.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Lord Krishna, the eighth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu, believed to have been born about five thousand years ago in Mathura, India. He took birth with us and led us to salvation and peace, vanquishing all evils.
Friday, August 25, 2017
Celebrate the birthday of Lord Ganesha, a popular God, seen as the God of Wisdom, the bringer of luck and the clearer of obstacles.